Finally! I have hit the very bottom in many of my hair products. It wasn't hard for I have very very long, thick hair, which requires a lot of conditioning and styling products. My all time favourite is definitely Moroccan Oil and Macadamia Oil brands.
- L'Oreal Total Repair Replenishing Mask - Great product for the price; rated 4/5 on MakeupAlley; highly recommended for damaged hair.
- Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Spray - I am in love! It smells amazing, and works so well. I will definitely repurchase. Everything from the line is in fact amazing and worth it.
- Sebastian Trilliance Shampoo/Conditioner - Good, but not great. I am on the fence.
- Giovanni 2Chic Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil Shampoo/Conditioner - See my review.
- Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Hydrating Conditioner - While it may have great reviews online, it wasn't working well for me. My hair ended up being rather dry.
- Moroccan Oil Original Treatment for all hair - See my review.
- Got2B Rockin It Dry Shampoo - Amazing! It perfectly absorbs the oils and dirt off my scalp; it's affordable and of great quality, great dupe for half price! I will definitely repurchase.
- Dove Damage Therapy Burst Shampoo - Good. Moisturizing. Unfortunately, there's not much else for me to say. Dove products simply work, and it's worth trying.
- TiGi - Bed Head Urban Antidotes Level 2 Recovery - Simply amazing! It's rated as 4.6/5 on MakeupAlley.com. My hair loves it.