Monday, 8 August 2011

Forever 21 Jewelry Review


I love shopping at Forever 21. The store has been my go to place for jewelry and accessories for over five years. They have a wonderful selection of trendy necklaces, rings, bracelets, and more - often under ten dollars. My absolute favorite is anything cute like owls, hearts, and robots!

The best part is the most vast selection - they get new items almost everyday - and as a result I have never seen another person wearing my things.

Pros:
  • comfortable
  • in style, trendy 
  • affordable
  • good quality
  • lots to choose from

The prices are unreal, often under five dollars for a ring. May I also add that I've never had anything broken! I am,  however, very careful with my stuff and if you're careful it will last a long time.

Affordable yet trendy - the reason why so many women and girls flock to Forever 21.

Cons:
  • final sale, thus no money back

And here is some of the items I own:








Comfort: 4/5
Design: 4/5
Quality: 4/5
Price: $

Overall: 4/5

Would I buy this again? Yes!


4 comments:

  1. Girl we share the same brain.. I've been buying owl jewelry like crazy lately! I got the cutest ring from Charlotte Russe with matching stud earrings all crystal'd out. Love your purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Owls are adorable! I just saw more owls released at Forever 21. Oh boy! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl pendant is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the owl jewelry! I bought my first F21 jewelry! Got a handful of earrings and a chunky ring. Oh, and a necklace! How long have you had your jewelry? I read somewhere that F21 jewelry changes color over time into a coppery color/fades from body heat/perfume/perspiration. Have you had this experience?

    ReplyDelete