Vichy Eau Thermale / Spa Water Review
A must have for dry weather, Vichy Eau Thermale Thermal Spa Water spray is rich in 15 rare minerals, 100% pure, and paraben-free. The spray is packed with iron, potassium, calcium, manganese, silicon, copper... Vichy Thermal Spa Water soothes and protects sensitive skin against the irritations of everyday life. This product is great pick-me-up after a long day at work - I happen to use it regularly after purchasing it a few weeks ago. The verdict? I'm surprisingly impressed at how well it works.
Vichy Thermal Spa Water is a completely natural, unique ingredient recognized and used in pharmacology for its soothing, fortifying, and regenerative properties.
- No preservatives.
How to Use:
Use on perfectly cleansed skin before applying your usual skincare products.
1. Hold bottle 30 cm away from your face, then mist in a circular motion.
2. Leave on for a few seconds. Dry by gently blotting with a tissue.
Can also be used to refine makeup, and can be applied as many times as desired during the day.
- helps calm sensitive and dehydrated skin
- contains minerals
- works perfectly as a makeup setting spray
- price is relatively cheaper compared to La Roche Posay & Avene
- convenient spray bottle
- some may not experience any changes right away