And once again, I'm up late at night, working away, sipping espresso, staring tirelessly at the screen of my smart phone, worrying that I won't get enough sleep, and yet fully aware of the fact that I'll look terrifying in the morning. The fatigue is written on my face and the lack of sleep is certainly taking a toll on my skin, but, thankfully there is hope!
SkinCeuticals developed this deeply hydrating masque, enriched with Vitamin B5 to aid the skin in restoring a healthy appearance - exactly what my skin craved after a long restless day. The masque contains high concentrations of the infamous Hyaluronic Acid at 1% to replenish critical moisture levels depleted in dehydrated and stressed skin. The result is a much more radiant, healthy complexion.
I have used the Hydrating B5 masque for a few weeks now, at night, and twice a week. After cleansing and toning, I have applied a generous amount evenly across my face and neck, and allowed for it to absorb for 10-15 minutes. Because the instructions did not note if I had to wash it off, I have left it on overnight for ultimate results. In the morning, I have thoroughly rinsed off the masque...and Voila! there you have it - a much more energized, hydrated skin.
- Ideal for all skin types, including eczema prone
- Plumping effect and a quick fix
- Weightless gel texture
- Quickly absorbing
- Softens the appearance of wrinkles
- Convenient tube packaging
- Can also be used on other dry areas such as hands, neck, chest, elbows, knees, and feet
Can be pricy at $62 CAD or $54 USD
Inspired by the award-winning Hydrating B5 Gel, this highly concentrated masque infuses dehydrated and stressed skin with optimal amounts of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 to replenish depleted moisture levels.
- Contains high concentrations of hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5
- Optimizes moisture infusion in targeted areas
- Improves skin's tissue repair function
- Leaves skin supple and smooth
- Ideal for all skin types