Collective Haul / NYX, MAC, & Freebies
I can't deny I've felt an overwhelming amount of guilt after purchasing these products you're about to see. I almost always convince myself that I absolutely need these in my ownership. I don't think these items are necessary, but I could not say no, especially not when it's a good deal, or when it's a highly rated and recommended product. Honestly, it makes me happy to have these. My eyes twinkle and I get so giddy, like a teenager, when I see new goodies in front me. Ah, the power of retail therapy. It's a love/hate relationship.
So, what did I get?
- London Look Makeup Palette Volume 2: Bronzer / on sale at 70% off for $5
- Alpha Hydrox AHA 12% Glycolic Acid Anti Wrinkle Souffle / $15
- Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 anti aging eye cream / $16
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in CW04 Beige / $8
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in 717 Irish Coffee / FREE with my other NYX purchase
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation in 01 Nude / $15
- Essence Eyebrow Designer 02 Brown / $3
- Essence Cover Stick Concealer in 04 True Nude and 05 Matt Beige / $2.50 each
- SAMPAR Prodigal Pen x2 / $15
- DIRT Purify & Glow Salt Scrub / originally $50, purchased for $25
- EnviSK Organics Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream / $8
- Korres Naturals Yoghurt Regimen Kit / $22
- Avene Thermal Spring Water / $10
- QUO Mini Eyemakeup Remover Pads / $5
- Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Your Skin Makeup in Ecru Beige / 50% at $10
Freebies from friends in beauty business:
- MAC Belightful Iridescent Powder
- MAC Trace Gold Sheertone Shimmer Blush
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Gloss in Sugarcane and Fuchsia
- Mary Kay Natural Cheek Tint in Pink Pearl
- Mary Kay Satin Hands Peach hand cream
- Mary Kay nail lacquer in Lava
I'm really loving the NYX foundation. It's great! And I can't wait to try and review all of these items.
Individuals reviews to come!