Wednesday 23 July 2014

Vichy Capital Soleil Invisible Mist



It's been a hot and sunny summer so far here in Vancouver. We're known for rain, but not this time around! In fact, it's been so sunny that I had to religiously apply my sunscreen before going out. Even on a cloudy day, the sun rays can travel through, and regardless of the season, the protection must always be worn! I wasn't this wise before, and recently learned that:

  • Snow reflects up to 80% of UV rays
  • 80% of UV rays can penetrate heavy cloud cover
  • Water reflects about 25% of UV rays


What you'll need to fully protect yourself against UVA rays (the aging rays), is a powerful formula with high enough SPF (at least 30, but preferably 50+).

For the last few years, I've been using Vichy Capital Soleil sunscreens, and recently got my hands on Vichy's new Invisible Mist. The mist is very easy to use everyday, dries quickly, hydrating, and smells refreshing. Best of all, it leaves no greasy residue. I have incorporated the mist into my routine and it worked out well - a definite must for the summer!

PROS:

  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Formulated with Vichy Thermal Spa Water
  • Refreshing fragrance
  • Paraben Free
  • Alcohol Free
  • Hydrating
  • Easy to use packaging
  • Dry touch
  • Lightweight texture
  • Pleasant on skin


CONS: None

It's been a pleasure to use. I spray on hassle-free right before I leave for work.

Value: 5/5
Quality: 5/5
Performance: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Price: $$$


Overall: 5/5 

Would I use it again? YES!

0 comments: