Tuesday 16 August 2011

THE BAY shoe haul - Extra 65% off clearanced shoes!

For the past few weeks I've been receiving emails and coupons from The Bay (department store that is something in between Macy's and Nordstrom). I've been going in and out the store, picking up all kinds of shoes, all under $50 dollars, and some as low as $11. All I can say is WOW! What a deal. :)

The Bay had some amazing deals this summer - 50% off, plus extra 15% off an item that is already on clearance! They've done an amazing job ever since being bought out by Americans. :) Yay to that!

You can also shop online but the deals are not as impressive. Plus, I enjoy the hunt for bargains!

Here is a breakdown of what I got (before tax):

Keds sneakers - $11.24
Jessica Simpson black pumps - $13.21
Anne Klein slingback shoes - $38.24
Libby Edelman booties - $24.99
Pegabo pumps - $21.65
Expression (The Bay brand) oxfords - $12













2 comments:

  1. Cute shoes...I'm so jealous right now..lol.

    hit me up at http://stilettolife1.blogspot.com

    Jae

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks! I love shoes. Can't get enough. :(

    ReplyDelete