Wednesday 3 August 2011

Victoria's Secret Body Lotions and Creams

I've been using Victoria's Secret body lotions and creams for over 6 months after purchasing during the semi-annual sale in Winter. My initial impression was that the scent is too strong for everyday use, and it definitely is not for the office! I use it before bed, and by morning the scent is nowhere near as strong.

Other than that, the ingredients are not the healthiest kind (with parabens and all), but they do the job.

Overall, Victoria's Secret body lotions are hydrating, nourishing, comforting, and have a strong scent that will last much longer than many 'natural' lotions that I've tried.

If you love glamor and sweet perfume, then Victoria's Secret lotions are right for you!







Value: 4/5
Packaging: feminine, easy to use
Lasting Power: 1-2 years
Price: $$

Overall: 4/5

Would I buy it again? Yes!

0 comments: