Latest Purchases / St. Ives, Missha, Nicka K, c. Booth
I am proud to say that I didn't buy too much in February. The majority of my purchases consisted of skincare products, and essentials like BB cream and everyday lotions. I have found the best possible deals you can find in Vancouver, Canada. For example, St. Ives 600mL lotions were on sale for as low as $3!
- Ten Color Palette by Nicka K Cosmetics in Anaconda / Works so well!
- Pre de Provence Verbena Soap & 20% Organic Shea Butter Hand Cream / Luxurious!
- c. Booth Derma c24 Travel/trial Set / toner, lotion, moisturizer, and cleanser!
- Bonne Bell Eye Mascara in Classic Cafe, Eye Shadow Stick in 14K Gold, and Eye Define in Midnight Bark / I got this as a set!
- Kiss Premium Eyelashes in 07 / I can't wait to try them!
- Yardley London Oatmeal and Almond Soap + Martina oatmeal soap / For my boyfriend!
- Wet n Wild Color Icon eye pencil in White
- Missha M BB Cream in #13 / This is my second container! :) I love this stuff
- St. Ives lotions in Collagen Elastin, Skin Renewing, and Intensive Relief / $3 each!
- Boots No7 Quick-Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes 30 pk. / I use them at the gym