Product Review / Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer
I've almost finished this product, so it's time for a review! Clean & Clear Morning Glow claims to moisturize and instantly brighten skin. The verdict? Yes, it brightens my skin, but it contains shimmer that feels like very finely-grained sand. It works, but I am not a fan of such grainy feeling on my skin. It feels weird at first, but fine after putting on foundation.
Overall, it's a decent product and after reading other reviews it seems like it's liked by 60% of its users. Personally, I use it mainly as a sunscreen, and had been using it regularly during summer/fall.
- Oil Free
- Light formula / Non greasy
- Brightens skin / illuminating effect / subtle glow (see photo)
- Smells fresh
- Well packaged bottle with a pump
- Sandy / Gritty feel
- Some may have an allergic reaction
- May cause breakouts (please test)
- The glow doesn't show up on all skin types