Wednesday 25 April 2012

April 2012 Glymm Box / April Flowers

My April edition Glymm box arrived just a few days ago. I must say that I wasn't all that impressed. The products are lovely, but looked a lot smaller than my previous boxes. I will give it one more month, possibly two before I unsubscribe.



The highlight of the box was definitely Mai Couture Social Gloss in Sake Sunrise. This luxurious lipgloss, that retails for $28, fills in unwanted lines and creates fuller lips.

The Lucia soaps I already own, in fact, I payed $5 for a set of 14 samples of the same size that I've found on sale at Chapters. I'm a thrifty shopper who loves a good deal! :)

The cologne is absolutely lovely! It really smells like real oranges. Fresh oranges! I'd love to have it, but it is quite pricy, and instead, I think I would want to invest in another perfume set, something sexy like Paco Rabanne Lady Million! :)

Inside the box:
  • Lucia Soap in No.1 / Goat Milk & Linseed Soap / 25g
  • Atelier Cologne / Orange Sanguine Fragrance / 1ml
  • Free Your Mane / Sulfare Free Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner / 7.4ml each
  • Mai Couture Social Gloss in Sake Sunrise / Fullsize 5ml / worth $28
  • BONUS: $100 OFF Styling Tools and Hair Extensions at NuMe online store.




0 comments: