The Aloe Replenishment Gel by Naturopathica was developed and refined at a healing arts center in East Hampton, NY. The products that Naturopathica designed are certified natural and organic, which makes me believe that this is in fact a high quality product.
I've been using this gel for about 3 months, so I can confidently say that it does what it says it does! - it plumps up my skin.
Here is an overview of the product based on the information given on their official website:
- Anti-inflammatory desert succulents such as Aloe Vera and Prickly Pear Cactus provide moisture-binding properties while Hyaluronic Acid plumps the skin.
- HERO INGREDIENT: Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Prevents redness and inflammation caused by UVB rays by repairing damage to the skin’s natural immune system, thereby preventing premature aging of the skin. Aloe Vera also assists in repairing collagen, often damaged by the release of destructive enzymes caused by chronic inflammation.
- HYALURONIC ACID: Derived from yeast extract, plumps the skin by helping cells retain water.
- PRICKLY PEAR CACTUS STEM EXTRACT: Rich in essential amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants and water-binding polysaccharides, this botanical hydrates, soothes and protects from environmental stress by blocking the release of stress markers from sensory nerve cells in the skin. Prickly Pear has excellent hydrating properties due to its high content of water-binding compounds.
- GOTU KOLA EXTRACT: Strong wound healing abilities by increasing the level of antioxidants in newly formed tissue.
- Aloe Replenishment Gel can be used as a treatment mask or a leave on product.
- Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse, if desired. Repeat as needed.
- For increased anti-inflammatory benefits, keep in refrigerator and apply cool gel as needed.
- Skin feels plump and a lot smoother - like an instant facelift!
- Doesn't cause breakouts
- Suitable for all skin types - including acne-prone like mine!
- Refreshing and moisturizing
- No strong smell or added fragrances
Expensive - the cost is $48 for 60 mL / 2 oz - although, it will last for a long time