GlossyBox Canada October 2012 / Pink Beauty
The Canadian edition of GlossyBox October was dedicated towards Breast Cancer awareness month. This month, 50 lucky Glossies received a golden ticket item - a piece of jewelry! Unfortunately, I wasn't one of the winners. Were you?
Overall, I would give this box a B+. This lipstick due is a handy tool to have and is Australian. I love trying new international brands. Although, we've already had something very similar - a lipstick/lipbalm duo. In October's box we received 3 full sized items, which makes our $15 investment kind of worth it.
Unfortunately, next month the price will go up...and becoming a whooping $21 monthly fee! Have you cancelled your subscription because of the fee? I'm certainly thinking about it. Lamenting.
This month's worth is approximately $75, mainly because the lipstick itself is $40.
- Jouviance Rejuvenating Anti-Aging Cream Normal to Dry Skin Treatment / Extremely luxurious face cream, gently formulated to hydrate and increase the firmness of your skin.
- Modelco Flipstick Lip Duo / in Dusk Lipstick and Striptease Gloss / Shine Ultra Lip Gloss can be worn alone or layered over Lipstick Lip couture for hours of unbeatable shine / FULL SIZE / $38.75
- Zoya Nail Polish / in Rory / FULL SIZE / $8.00 / Toxin Free
- Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo & Conditioner / Cleanses and polished the hair surface to enable greater light reflection, creating gorgeous natural shine.
- Gilette Venus / Venus & Olay / FULL SIZE / $16.99
Another great box. It will be hard to say good-bye. Let's hope that the price increase will guarantee some amazing products. I heard the U.S. box while being more expensive, even had a Burberry lipstick!