Product Review: Giovanni 2Chic Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil
Recently, I have tried Giovanni - 2Chic Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil Ultra-Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner available at local drug stores such as Walmart and Target. My hair is long, wavy, thick and freezy in texture, color treated, requires a lot of shampooing and deep conditioning. This product claims that it will "smooth every strand, seduce with shine, banish frizz, and achieve enviable manageability."
The Giovanni 2Chic Brazilian Keratin & Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner both have generally average ratings. It's definitely not a super high end, high quality product, but worth trying if purchased on sale. The scent is OK, but could be worse. It reminds me of coconut and cheap Suave conditioners and shampoos. It didn't straighten my hair all that much, and instead made it somewhat dry.
- no chemicals, certified organic, 100% vegetarian ingredients
- could work well for fine hair
- hair feels thicker and heavier
- great for shorter hair
- could work well on African American hair
- not very moisturizing
- doesn't perform well with thick hair
- not recommended for longer hair