Thursday 13 December 2012

GlossyBox Canada / November 2012 / Festive Fun

The November 2012 edition of GlossyBox Canada was filled with goodies to get us ready for the Holidays Season. And once again, Glossy included Golden Ticket items to a lucky few - unfortunately, it wasn't me. The box seemed rather bland, and not as exciting as I was hoping it would be, is it really worth the $21? The price increase made me unsubscribe for the next few months until I decide if I'd like to continue. November did not feel 'deluxe' to me at all.

November Box:
Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor Holiday Shades / Full size / $10.99
Kryolan For GlossyBox Blusher in Glossy Pink / Full size / $16.73
Nexxus Salon Hair Care: Hydration Kit / sample size / $3 worth
Vitabath Shower Gel / sample size / $4
Maybelline MNY My Gloss / Full size / $7.49
Curel Hand & Cuticle Therapy Cream / Full size / $3.99
UBER Loyalty Card / 50% off

There was also Glossy Magazine, but unfortunately, there is very little value in it.

Grade: C+

Have you received GlossyBox Canada November 2012? Feel free to leave a comment below.





0 comments: