Long days at work, late night parties, all making it so easy for bacteria to spread from my hands to my face and the worst part it's that same bacteria that will cause blemishes, imperfections, and spots. Yuck!
So, what's the solution to avoid over-contamination? I have recently tried Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot Fast Acting anti-imperfection targeted care, a new product from Vichy Normaderm line for oily skin, minimizes the appearance of marks and treats the spot using hyaluronic acid barrier effect, salicylic acid and LHA anti-bacterial technology.
Vichy’s new Normaderm Hyaluspot, no matter the cause or scope of breakouts, can both prevent, and diminish blemishes.
The claim: "For the first time, Vichy has developed a “bandage effect” anti-spot treatment. Formulated with hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid, and LHA, the active ingredients work together to form an invisible protectant barrier, exfoliate dead skin cells, and act against bacteria to treat unwanted spots."
So, does it work? Absolutely! I have given this a month, and it is amazing.
- It’s small enough to fit into any purse or bag, making spot treatment on-the-go as easy as ever
- It forms an invisible barrier, making it one of the more discreet spot-treatments on the market
- Practical applicator = zero contamination. The product is designed so that you do not need to touch your face at all when applying it.
- Immediately soothes
- Users like its easy application and texture
- Non-drying, non-greasy, non-sticky, and invisible
- A little bit pricy
- Contains fragrance
Vichy Normaderm Hyaluspot (15 mL) is available in drugstores and pharmacies across Canada for $21.