NEW Vichy LiftActiv Advanced Concentrate Daily Wrinkle Corrector
Vichy's new Liftactiv Advanced Concentrate is a daily wrinkle corrector designed to visibly fill and smooth-out all wrinkles, even deep and vertical ones like frown and smile lines. The unique formula contains 0.2% pure Retinol, LR2412 (jasmonic molecule), hyaluronic acid, and other ingredients which give it anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties. For the first time, Vichy created their highest concentration pure Retinol in most tolerant formula - you can use it daily on most skin types, including dry and sensitive.
After using Liftactiv for two weeks, I can definitely see a slight improvement in my skin's texture and can feel the anti-wrinkle power of the product as my skin becomes smoother. It's quite pleasant to use due to its lightweight texture, and unlike most Retinol based products, it's gentle on the skin.
HOW TO USE: Can be used daily in 3 ways, on clean face and neck:
1. Alone as daily moisturizer
2. Layered on top of your daily serum or under your daily moisturizer
3. As a localized treatment
- Non comedogenic, Hypoallergenic & Paraben free formula
- Contains Vichy Thermal Spa Water which gives a soothing effect
- Gentle on the skin
- Product penetrates quickly
- Lightweight texture with lasting hydration
- Non greasy, non sticky, making it an excellent base for makeup
- Features look less tired
- Smoother skin
- With Anti-inflammatory Properties: Adenosine 0.1%
- With 24h Hydration: - Hyaluronic Acid 0.2% - Glycerine 8%
Can be pricy at $50-$55 in Drugstores across Canada.