Monday 26 September 2011

Face of the Day - September 26 - Two looks using Lise Watier Duo Eyeshadows in Bleu Ocean

Today I have played with Lise Watier Due Eyeshadows in Ocean Bleu that I've picked up months ago on sale at London Drugs. I believe I payed $16. One of the looks uses just the lightest blue, while the second includes both. This look is inspired by Jil Sander Fall/Winter 2011. For full list of products see the end of the post.






























PRODUCT LIST:
  • Lise Watier Bleu Ocean Duo Mineral Eyeshadows
  • Annabelle SkinTrue Natural Lightweight Makeup in Natural Ivory
  • OCC Lip Tar in Beta - for the bright orange lips
  • Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude + Lip Tar in Beta - for the more natural look
  • Spectrum Cosmetics Primer for eyelids
  • Everyday Minerals Semi-Matte foundation in Fair
  • Everyday Minerals Girl's Day blush
  • Prestige My Blackest Lashes - used in the second look



0 comments: