Hair Products Haul / Peter Coppola, got2b, Amir
Since I have very long, thick and wavy hair, I'm in a constant need of moisturizing hair oils and extra-creamy conditioners that can leave my hair silky and manageable. Do you have a favorite hair product? Is there anything that worked for you?
I've been lurking in-and-out of Canadian drugstores and discount stores like Winners/T.J.Maxx, searching for something new and worth trying.
I've come across some items that seemed like worth trying. Here they are:
- Peter Coppola Argan Oil Treatment with Acai / 14.99
- Amir Argain Oil Moisturizing Conditioner / 12.99
- got2B Smooth Operator Satin Drops / 4.99
- got 2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Lustre Lotion / 4.99
- got2b Hottie Deep Rescue Conditioner / 4.99
So far, I'm loving got2b products! I'll keep you updated!