Thursday 1 March 2012

Product Review / Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette

Most recently, I entirely finished up The Body Shop's Japanese Cherry Blossom eau de toilette. The bottle was finally emptied after using it a few times a week for a year. I'm honestly impressed with how long this 50ml (1.69oz) bottle lasted! At first, this fragrance smells great, can be worn daily, doesn't irritate the people around you, and is very affordable. However, it only lasts up to 3 to 4 hours on my skin, but much longer on my clothes.


The Japanese Cherry Blossom is made with community trade alcohol made from organic sugar cane in Ecuador. Overall, the scent is very refreshing, spring-like, light, and not too fruity nor overwhelming. 

PROS:
  • Light, floral, and woody
  • Neutral, and perfect for the office
  • Not too strong, good for those with allergies
  • Fresh, feminine
  • Affordable
CONS:
  • Doesn't last long
  • Boring design, doesn't come in a package
  • Has an alcohol cloud
Value: 4/5
Quality: 3.5/5
Lasting Power: 3/5
Packaging: 3/5
Price: $$


Overall: 3.8/5 

Would I buy it again? Maybe if it is on SALE!

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried anything from the body shop! I feel like I would like this scent though, I love cherry blossoms :) x

    ReplyDelete