theBalm timeBalm Concealer - Review and Photos
Because theBalm is one of my favourite brands at the moment, I have tried timeBalm, a moisturizing concealer that is great for daytime, nighttime, or even bedtime—it's safe to wear while you sleep! I've it used for at least three months and I think I love it!
- Has anti-wrinkle properties—it contains Vitamin A, C, and E, plus other beneficial ingredients
- Creamy and smooth—making it easy to blend
- Light to medium coverage—no cakey feeling, it lightly covers dark spots and blemishes
- Comes with a convenient sponge applicator
- Big pot that can last for a few years—or up to a year if you use it everyday
- Slightly orange/too dark for porcelain and fair complexions
- Some have complained that it may settle into fine lines
- Doesn't last all day—but I use it with primer and over my foundation and it works well!
It comes in a cute retro box