Tuesday 13 December 2011

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Set in Rose / Luminizer Review

I've picked up this Shimmer Brick set for $29,  just 3-4 months ago while waiting for the bus. I saw it on sale, and couldn't say no. And the brush obviously made it worth my $29. This is my very first Bobbi Brown item, and I'm in love. It's great quality, quite impressive, and apparently hand made in Italy!
 The set comes with a mini face brush called the face blender. The brush is good quality, and a perfect travel size.

Superb.

I don't think I have anything negative to say. I am happy I picked this up.

The Shimmer Brich Compact is also of superb quality. It is textured, natural, pretty rosy color that leaves your skin glowing. Glowiiiiiing!

What else? Well, many beauty sites raved about this product. It is extremely popular out there, as you may already know... MakeupAlley.com gave the product a 4.2, and a 4.5 at Sephora.com. Wow!

What it is:
Five bars of pure pearl color for shimmering lids and glowing cheeks.

What it does:
This shimmering, brush-on powder is handmade in Italy and creates a soft, rosy glow. It works well with neutral, pink, and rose blush shades.



Value: 5/5
Packaging: 4.5/5

Quality: 5/5
Lasting Power: 4/5
Price: $$$


Overall: 4.5/5 

Would I buy it again? YES!

0 comments: